Chemtrac, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of process monitoring and control instruments used in water, wastewater, and other industrial processes.
- On-line Streaming Current Detectors for optimizing coagulant or polymer dosing
- Laboratory Charge Analyzers for quick determination of the cationic charge demand used to determine an ideal coagulant dosage needed to achieve optimum NTU and TOC reduction
- On-line and bench top Liquid Particle Counters Particle Charge Analyzer for online filter performance monitoring and optimization
- Online disinfection monitoring sensors for free and total Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, and Ozone
- HydroACT Multiparameter Analyzer
Streaming Current Sensor Duratrac 4
The DuraTrac 4 Streaming Current Sensor with the HydroACT Analyzer is Chemtrac’s most reliable and accurate Streaming Current Monitor, providing unique and versatile capabilities for optimizing coagulant or polymer dosing.
HydroACT Multiparameter Analyzer
The Analyzers that offers a wide range of customizable capabilities to suit any user’s requirements: from a basic analyzer with a single sensor and analog output to a more comprehensive solution consisting of a controller with multiple sensors, several chemical feed control outputs, and digital communications (Modbus or PROFIBUS)
Laboratory Charge Analyzers
The Laboratory Charge Analyzer (LCA) is an essential coagulation optimization tool for the water treatment professional. The LCA allows the user to determine an ideal coagulant dosage needed to achieve optimum NTU and TOC reduction in less than 5 minutes.
Coming Soon! The next generation Lab Charge Analyzer
· In less than 5 minutes determine target coagulant dosage needed to achieve charge neutralization, allowing for optimum NTU and TOC removal
· Assess minimum dosage of buffer needed to raise pH in low alkalinity waters to help achieve optimum coagulation
· pH & Temperature measurement
· High resolution 7” capacitive touchscreen
· Graphical trending and data logging
· Automatic titration with coagulants and buffers (1 or 2 pumps)
· Protective transport case available
Watch a 90 second video on the next generation Lab Charge Analyzer – The LCA 5
Browse the Chemtrac video library and see their products at work in the Demonstration Videos; get operation and maintenance tips in the How To Videos; and hear what customers are saying in the Testimonial Videos.
Ask about available demos
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (720) 651-8110